First up on Saturday, October 24th is the Hope Open, a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society. Then on Sunday, October 25th, is Flood Stage Red III at Waterloo Disc Golf Course in Lebanon, OR. Details on both events below:
Saturday, October 24th – The 2015 Hope Open at Willamette Park in Corvallis, OR
To register, you can print out the form below and mail to the address on the form or register online at the link below:
- For Honor Signs (see below – $25), you can print and mail or you can also pay via Paypal (summitdiscgolf [at] gmail [dot] com).
- Bag Tags – You will receive a bag tag in your players pack. You can choose to play in honor someone and we will print the name on the tag.
- If you’re a cancer survivor, we’d love to honor your presence with a t-shirt. Let us know your size please.
- Custom-stamped disc for all amateurs
- Event shirt
- After party and raffle (Location: TBA)
*** UPDATE ***
Big Hope Open Announcement… Thanks to a generous donation from Women’s Disc Golf Outreach, we are able to offer half off registration for the next 20 women entry fees to this year’s Hope Open. Message me and I will sign you up. You can pay day of or paypal me. Thanks again to Women’s Disc Golf Outreach!
Sunday, October 25th – Flood Stage Red III Presented by Calapooia Brewing at Waterloo DGC in Lebanon, OR
The Disc Golf Club of Albany is proud to bring you there 5th event of the year. This will be the 3rd year of this fun 1 day PDGA event. There will be a custom stamped disc for all Amateur divisions. We will be sponsored by Calapooia Brewing again. For any updates please visit our website www.albanydiscgolf.com or check www.discgolfscene.com.
To register, go to 4discgolf: https://www.4discgolf.com/15FSR